|Malaga Physiotherapy Centre;|
Unit 1; 21 Trade Rd; Malaga
At Malaga Physiotherapy Centre we provide a variety of techniques to treat injuries and problems including;
- Back pain
- Neck and shoulder pain
- Sports injuries
- Joint pain and stiffness, including frozen shoulder
- Muscle pain, including tennis or golfers elbow
- Movement limitations
- Muscle imbalance
- Postural problems
.....and the list goes on
In our private treatment rooms or in our well equipped on-site gym we can provide you with a thorough musculoskeletal, neurological, and/or postural assessment and analysis. We will take the time to discuss our findings thoroughly with you and create an individually tailored treatment program to ensure you have the best chance of recovery.
Alongside conventional physiotherapy treatment, our services can include exercise programs, (combining solid Physiotherapeutic principles with Pilates based principles) , dry needling, massage and accompaniment to a public pool for hydrotherapy. Our Physiotherapists also have qualifications in other areas of exercise (eg Pilates).
Malaga Physiotherapy Centre offers services to private patients, corporate clients, and sporting groups as well as through Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA), Worker’s Compensation, Motor Vehicle Accident (MVA) claims and Health Care Plans.
In summary we offer the following:
- Appointments available 4 days per week (Currently we are offer appointments Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursday and Fridays)
- Professional, individualised, and personalised service tailored to meet your specific needs
- A variety of services available including traditional physiotherapy, anatomical dry needling, small exercise Groups, Individual exercise sessions, massage and sports physiotherapy. Please see our Exercise Groups page for more information regarding costs and timetables.
- Insurance claims, Medicare funded Enhanced Primary Care Programs and GP referrals, including close liaison with the GP, insurer and/or employer to ensure the most comprehensive and appropriate service possible.
We span 30 years experience in the provision of physiotherapy services and also have a commitment to ongoing post graduate training and study. This ensures we continue to deliver the most contemporary, up to date, evidence-based service possible, thus allowing you to recover as quickly as possible.